African Spinach Salad with Miso & Pistachios
- 3-4 large handfuls of African spinach
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown miso
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted roasted pistachios, chopped
In a large bowl, toss African spinach with lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt.
In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, miso, sugar, and sesame seeds until well combined. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Add the dressing to the African spinach and toss well. Scatter scallions and pistachios on top and serve.