crisp bok choy in sesame-soy vinaigrette
- 2-3 handfuls baby bok choy, rinsed well
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Thinly slice bok choy and toss with carrots in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine vinaigrette ingredients and whisk until well combined. Pour over the bok choy and carrots and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to garnish.