lemon rosemary roasted potatoes
- 3 pounds medium sized red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 sprigs rosemary
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Toss with butter until melted, about 1 minute.
Serve garnished with lemon zest, parsley and rosemary.